IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION
We will continue to offer in-person and curbside service as an available option depending on your comfort level. We are following guidelines from the CDC and State of New Hampshire and restrictions may change on short notice.
- Due to a decrease in COVID-19 levels in N.H. we have switched to allowing mask to be optional for both clients and staff. We have disposable mask available should you decide you would like one. Please understand this could change with little to no notice based upon the health of our team.
- Please let us know if you prefer we wear a mask during your pets appointment and our staff will honor your request.
- Our hospital lobbies are open with no need to text us first unless you are requesting curbside service.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance to each hospital and throughout the hospital for your use.
- We will practice and ask you to practice 6ft social distancing as much as possible.
- Exam rooms will be regularly sanitized and we ask for your patience and understanding should it cause delay.
If you have been around anyone who tested positive (including yourself) for COVID-19 in the last 10 days, do not feel well, have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath please do not enter the hospital. Please notify us and we will work to accommodate you with a curbside low contact appointment or reschedule as needed.
Please text us at the applicable phone number below from the parking lot if you prefer a curbside appointment.
We now have telemedicine available as well for existing patients. To learn more about our telemedicine service click here.
To learn more about COVID-19 and how it may impact your pets click here to visit the CDC website about animals.
Please call or text us with any questions. Dover: (603) 740-1800 | Milton: (603) 652-9661 | Rochester: (603) 335-2120
Thank you for your understanding.