We are excited to welcome masked clients back into each hospital for appointments. We will continue to offer curbside service as an available option depending on your comfort level. Our top priority is to make sure we keep clients and staff safe. We are following guidelines from the CDC and State of New Hampshire and restrictions may change on short notice.
- Due to the recent surge in cases of COVID-19 in NH we are taking the precaution of requiring all clients and staff entering the hospital to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status. We have disposable mask available should you need one. If you choose not to wear a mask we will be glad to provide you curbside service as an alternative option.
- Our hospital lobbies are open with no need to text us first unless you are requesting curbside service. Please limit our reception counter to no more than two people with mask at a time.
- We have implemented a restriction of two visitors allowed to be present for your pets visit.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance to each hospital and throughout the hospital for your use.
- We will practice and ask you to practice 6ft social distancing as much as possible.
- Exam rooms will be regularly sanitized and we ask for your patience and understanding should it cause delay.
If you have been around anyone who tested positive (including yourself) for COVID-19 in the last 10 days, do not feel well, have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath please do not enter the hospital. Please notify us and we will work to accommodate you with a curbside low contact appointment or reschedule as needed.
Please text us at the applicable phone number below from the parking lot if you prefer a curbside appointment.
We now have telemedicine available as well for existing patients. To learn more about our telemedicine service click here.
To learn more about COVID-19 and how it may impact your pets click here to visit the CDC website about animals.
Thank you for your understanding.