In light of the COVID-19 pandemic we have implemented a telemedicine consultation system as an alternative option to our current curbside or in-person appointments. This system allows you to connect with the same doctors you know and trust from the comfort of your home through your PC or smartphone.
Some important details:
- To request a telemedicine appointment please call the hospital and select option 4 for our phone center team. They can then assist you further in determining if the telemedicine appointment is appropriate for the medical condition and if so, scheduling it accordingly with the doctor.
- Our telemedicine appointments uses the zoom platform and connects you with our veterinary team. You will not be talking to a third-party veterinarian. All Telemedicine appointments will be recorded and be become part of your pets medical records.
- Consultations will incur the same exam fee as would be in the hospital and payment will be collected with a credit card over the phone before the telemedicine appointment.
- Not all ailments are amenable for telemedicine. We will help determine whether a telemedicine consult is appropriate for your pet.
- It may be determined after a telemedicine consult that your pet needs to be seen in the hospital for additional examination and diagnostics that will incur additional fees.
We only offer telehealth services to patients with whom we have an active, existing relationship. We are going to do our very best to be available to you and your pets; however, coverage is limited to hospital hours and schedule availability. Please note, telemedicine is meant to supplement, and not replace, your pet’s regular future office visits. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to give us a call.
**Please remember to always call the hospital directly in case of an emergency.**