In light of the COVID-19 pandemic we have implemented a telemedicine consultation system (TeleTails) as an alternative option to our current curbside or in person appointments. This system allows you to connect with the same doctors you know and trust- now from the comfort of your home through your smartphone.
If you are interested in connecting digitally, please click on this link: teletails.com/download
You will need to download the TeleTails mobile app and enter our code: Broadview
The TeleTails team is happy to walk you through any of the set-up process if you need help!
Some important details:
- Please only request telemedicine appointments through the mobile app. If you have questions related to your telemedicine appointment request please call the hospital directly so we can assist you in a timely manner.
- TeleTails connects you with our veterinary team. You will not be talking to a third-party veterinarian.
- Consultations will incur the same exam fee as would be in the hospital as you will be able to confirm the amount prior to starting the call. (Please note a credit card is required in the app in order to use the service).
- Not all ailments are amenable for telemedicine. We will help determine whether a telemedicine consult is appropriate for your pet.
- It may be determined after a telemedicine consult that your pet needs to be seen in the hospital for additional examination and diagnostics that will incur additional fees.
Please note, TeleTails is meant to supplement, and not replace, your pet’s regular future office visits. Currently, only existing clients with smartphones will be able to utilize this service.
We only offer telehealth services to patients with whom we have an active, existing relationship. We are going to do our very best to be available to you and your pets; however, coverage is limited to hospital hours and schedule availability. You can anticipate a few hour turn-around around in response, but we may occasionally be delayed due to an in-office emergency. When requesting your consult please be sure to indicate any doctor preference and a member of our reception team will respond back with available times for the consult during normal business hours. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to give us a call.
**Please remember to always call the hospital directly in case of an emergency.**