Broadview Animal Hospital offers “Urgent Care” appointments on most weekends through the year in our Dover location. Urgent care services are the perfect balance for time sensitive medical conditions to be seen that maybe should not wait until Monday. It is also a preferred time for many pet owners that have to work during the week and would like to get their pet seen for a medical concern on the weekend.
Some of the many benefits of our urgent care services include:
- Convenient hours often when other veterinary hospitals are not open.
- Fully staffed with multiple doctors and licensed technicians to provide high quality patient care.
- Scheduled by appointment that day to avoid long wait times (subject to availability).
- Same quality care and compassion delivered that Broadview is built upon.
- Reasonable fee schedule that is significantly less than an emergency hospital.
- Have access to all the same medical records for your pet that we have during normal business hours.
- For more serious cases, we have the ability to stabilize patient and refer the pet to a 24 hour care emergency hospital for additional monitoring.
Broadview Animal Hospital Urgent Care is offered on the weekends in our Dover location (except for major holidays) by appointment.
- Saturdays from 1pm to 5pm.
- Sundays from 8am to 5pm.
If you have any questions or to schedule an urgent care appointment (same day) for you pet please give us a call at 603-740-1800.